National Ethical Investment Week (NEIW) 2012 aims to ensure everyone knows that they have green and ethical options when it comes to their investments.
Green and ethical investments allow you to have a positive impact on the environment and society, while still making as good a return as with other investments.
NEIW brings together Advisers, Charities and Churches, Financial Organisations, NGOS and Community Groups to raise awareness of green and ethical investing.
Get involved with NEIW12
1) Download our web banners and add them to your website to publicise the week and your support.
2) Follow @NEIW12 on Twitter and help spread the word by tweeting or blogging about the Week.
3) Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper voicing your support for green and ethical investments and for NEIW. A sample letter is available here.
4) Attend a NEIW12 event. A number of events are in the process of being confirmed and will be added to the event's page as soon as more details are available.
5) Sign up for NEIW e-mail updates, which include latest news from the world of green and ethical investment.